Custom Mask Tutorial
- The maximum image pixel size is 1500 x 1100 and it must be in JPG format
- Minimum image quality 200 dpi, however 300 dpi is best (All of our images are 300 dpi)
- Image size limit 5 MB
- Only the image within the red dash line will print on the mask.
- We’ll print anything except anti-Black rhetoric, also known as white supremacist talking points.
- Avoid uploading neon, matte, and metallic colors as our printers cannot achieve accurate printing representation on these specialty color profiles.
- If You have any questions on how to use the Design Editor or if there is anything that wasn’t clear in the tutorial, please let us know by calling us at 888-323-2982 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE : If you would prefer that we create the mask for you, we can accommodate you, no additional fee. In that case, you will need to proceed with the purchase of the custom mask then contact us with the Order Number in the subject line. Then we’ll get started on your custom order.
No matter what others say or do, your health should be your number 1 priority.
Coronavirus or COVID-19 is transmitted via the micro-droplets of mucus expelled from sneezing and coughing. Patients can also emit infectious aerosols by simply breathing and speaking. Scientists and health experts say that the virus can linger in the air for up to three hours and on surfaces for as long as three days.
This is how the virus spreads so rapidly. This is also why you need to protect yourself and your family.
How to keep from getting it?
The main protective ways to refrain from this disease are, washing hands correctly within 20 seconds, avoid touching the face with unwashed hands, using the tissues for coughs and sneezing, avoiding close contacts with infected persons, and getting correct information about the disease.
We are a supplier of personal protective equipment (PPE), particularly KN95 respirator masks and hand sanitizers. We sell to the public and help as many people as possible have access to these critical protective equipment.
Is there a cure?
Many of the people that have been affected by COVID-19, describe the symptoms of coronavirus disease as a soft to moderate respiratory illness, and some patients recover without getting any special treatment. People who suffer from varied medical problems and older ones face some of the severe conditions with this disease.
There are no specific vaccines available that have undergone the usual vaccine approval process of 5 years or more of clinical trials. Several Africn Leaders have reported to have developed successful natural treatments to fight of the illness. There are many ongoing clinical projects and experiments for inventing the perfect trials in many countries. Most medical professionals believe testing should continue before releasing the vaccine to the public in order to minimize and/or alleviate the harming of human life.
Your opinions are important to us. Whether it is a simple question or a valuable suggestion, we are here 24/7.
If you’d like to know our KN-95 face masks or hand sanitizer wholesale rates, please visit our wholesale page.
Our Mailing Address is
945 McKinney St. #480
Houston, Texas 77002
Customer Service (888) 323-2982